Monday, May 11, 2009

My Sleepover With the Lions: Daniel, the Dream Reader, Tells All



Ta-Da.....Now that Noah has had his say, it's Daniel's turn to get things off his chest, in my new book, Daniel's Diary, the second in the series of Bible-based tell-alls from Harvest House.

Poor Daniel, though. No sooner does he read the writing on the wall for his employer, King Belshazzar, then an enemy storms the palace, sets himself up as ruler, leaving Danny with a brand new boss, Darius the Mede.

King Darius and his cat, Scruffy, take a real liking to Daniel, who swiftly rises up the ranks due to hard work, dedication, and the good sense to let the king win at Go Fish
nine times out of ten.

But jealousy rears its ugly head in the form of two court officials who lure the King and Daniel into a trap...one that pits ruler against lawbreaker...friend against friend...a pride of lions against one pumped-up angel. Will Darius sign a law that will send his cherished friend and card partner to his death? Will God protect his faithful servant from a pack of hungry lions? Will Louie the angel make it from the gym to the den on time?

There's only one way to find out: Reserve your copy now wherever books are sold.

2 comments:

  1. Allia,

    I love, love, LOVE every book you write and have several. I can tell this will be one of my favorites. What a darling way to approach Daniel's story. Did you know Daniel is one of the few men in the Bible that has no flaws I've ever seen. (Well, of course I'm not counting Jesus!) Since no human is without flaws, I wonder if that's because Daniel himself wrote the book?

    Jeannie St. John Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!
    You're about the busiest person I know!

    ReplyDelete