Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Mommy's New Books

Hey folks,been a long time.Mommy hasn't posted since Christmas. We told her we'd help her out. She's been working hard and it's paid off, though: she has a bunch of new books this year and a really kewl CAT book coming out next year.  We had lots of input into it...so we're sure you'll like it.

Someone told me she wrote a dog book that's coming out in 2012, but I refuse to believe it....

Okay, okay....so back to this book.  It's Mommy's latest and it's from Harvest House.  It came out in February (this is February, isn't it????? Sometimes I get confused.  I'm a cat, you know).  Anyway, so this book is for little kids to learn how to pray the Our Father, and it's got lots of neat picture in it, and word meanings, and it's even got a dance interpretation of this prayer.

Angela, Sinead and I read it and really liked it.  We think youze guys will too.

Oh, and Mommy has another book coming out (I told you she was busy), in September, but I don't know how to add a photo to this blog...let's see maybe I try it here: Nope..didn't work....I'll tell you about that in the next blog.... toodles......

No comments:

Post a Comment