Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OVERHEARD IN CAT CHAT....A GLOWING REVIEW....



"Oh, Hai. I'm Sineady-Cat-the-Fraidy-Cat. I'm the cat you never see....unless I have some really important news to tell you. And I do. My friend, Cody, has reviewed Mom's book, I'd Rather Be a Cat: The Official Better Than Dogs Cat Book, and in her eyes, well, it's a winner. Why, she even refused the warm cream and caviar I offered her (to quell any doubts about the awesomeness of Mom's  book.) She said, twan't necessary. She loved the book without the bribe. Great news.... Thanks Cody, and thank to your Mom, Caren for letting you use the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Awww thank you!!! Cody thanks you for writing such a great book and for affording us the opportunity to review it! He thanks you from the bottom of his furry little heart!

    ReplyDelete