Monday, September 24, 2012


Okay, folks, the time has come, the walrus said......IT'S HERE....THE WHOLE BOOK, THAT IS!!!! The cover, the insides, everything.  As of tomorrow, Septemer 25, 2012, WHATEVER: LIVIN' THE TRUE, NOBLE, TOTALLY EXCELLENT LIFE, is now available everywhere: Amazon, regular bookstores (what's left of them), on the Zondervan website; and anywhere and everywhere books are sold.

It took me almost three years from the idea popping into my head until the final pub date (did I tell you it's tomorrow?), and I couldn't be happier the day is finally here.

Anyway, in case I haven't told you a bazillion times, the book is for all ages, though it targets girls from 7-12.  It encourages readers to be mindful of what they put in their heads; that their thoughts are powerful tools which can lead them to God and a peaceful life, or away from God towards a life that is empty and meaningless.

It's the kind of book readers can dip into and out of; a book that can help girls focus on the good "stuff" in life instead of stupid, impure, and inane. It's the kind of book that gets you and keeps you thinking.

So that's the news. I hope to start a separate Whatever blog soon, and will try to keep that blog a bit more current than my kitty literate blog.  Thanks for visiting, and hope you'll pick up the book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment