Monday, June 22, 2015

DO YOU STILL LOVE YOUR CAT TOO MUCH? (MOMMY DOES)

Wow, Mommy's been busy. She hasn't posted here in eons.  Well, that's because she's been writing books. I helped her write this new one. Oh, and before I forget, let me introduce myself: I'm Nolan Nolan, the most recent addition to the Nolan family.  My sister and brother went to the Rainbow Bridge last year, and Mommy was very distressed. God sent me to help her while she grieves. And now, I'm helping her promote her latest book. WOMEN WHO STILL LOVE CATS TOO MUCH.

I'm just a teenager. But I know you can't ever love your cats too much. And that's what this book is about: helping women who may be on the fence about all they do for their puddies and who want to course-correct (fat chance). And helping those who can't break themselves of their cat codependency to realize they are not alone. So here's the cover:



Nicole Hollander, the supah cartoonist who draws the Sylvia strip, did the cartoons, and Health Communictions, Inc. (the ex-Chicken Soup People) will publish the book.  It is available right this very minute on pre-order @ Amazon. And so is Mommy's book, PURR MORE, HISS LESS: HEAVENLY LESSONS I LEARNED FROM MY CAT, because that book's from the same publisher. Oh joy. I just love love love cat books.

Anyway, Mommy told me to tell you she hopes youze guys will pick up a copy of the book for yourselves and/or your cat-loving friends. If you should want her autograph (or mine, mine's even better), comment at the bottom and she'll send you a bookplate.

Okay, so enough with the book; here's more photos of moi:



Cute, huh? Oh, my sister, Sineady Cat, the Fraidy Cat sends her regards as does Mommy.
Oops, here are the links to Mommy's books
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment